The main objective:
- Develop an optional training path and online material of future meta-skills, international and multicultural skills.
- Find out the benefits of multiple working life environments during interviewing organisations and companies, skill needs and skills gap of the future working life (2025-2035).
- Identify challenges of encountering cultures, meeting customers and employees with multicultural backgrounds, considering diversity and equality in the workplace.
- Find out how these skills have been trained in work contexts worldwide.
- Collect and analyse earlier good practices.
- Promote opportunities for continuous learning and training, new ways of learning, develop an online training path by using innovative modern methods.
- Pilot and modify training in cooperation between education and labour market.
- Organise support, guidance and training for trainers.